Financial Resources —Did you know that there are many financial resources that can help people living with breast cancer? Find out more
The Wyoming Affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure® is dedicated to combating breast cancer at every front. Up to 75 percent of the Affiliate’s net income goes toward funding grants to local hospitals and community organizations that provide breast health education and breast cancer screening opportunities for medically underserved women. The remaining net income (a minimum of 25 percent) supports the national Komen Grants Program, which funds groundbreaking breast cancer research, meritorious awards and educational and scientific programs around the world.
The Komen Wyoming Affiliate’s services area covers all of Wyoming. Thanks to the thousands of people who participant in the Susan G. Komen Wyoming Race for the Cure® and other Affiliate events each year, dedicated corporate partners and generous donors, Komen Wyoming is playing a vital role in fighting breast cancer in our community