Support For You
Breast cancer can be scary and confusing, both for those diagnosed and for their friends and family. It’s important to have a strong support network to help with the physical and emotional demands of the disease. Remember, you are not alone. There are many support services available to assist you on this journey, including:
- 1-877 GO KOMEN, a free breast care helpline offering professional support services to anyone with breast health and breast cancer concerns, including breast cancer patients and their families.
- The Co-Survivor section of Komen’s national website, where friends and family members can share tips and advice, and read personal stories from others who have been in similar situations.
- BreastCancerTrials.org was developed specifically for women and men interested in breast cancer trials and is a non-profit service that is dedicated to providing accurate information about breast cancer clinical trials.
- Did you know that there are many financial resources that can help people living with breast cancer? Find out more.
- There are many women in Wyoming who have been affected by breast cancer or breast health issues as well. You are not alone. To see their stories click here.
- To submit a story of your own to share with those who need the support click here.